PHASED ARRAY MINIATURE INSTRUMENT
Advanced Digital I/O Compact Form Factor Low Power Consumption High Performance Full Matrix Capture
Best seller for Phased Array, OEM-PA Mini is a versatile and comprehensive board.
OEM-PA Mini is our flagship product for both Phased Array and Full-Matrix Capture(FMC).
Customize your very own Phased Array or FMC/TFM solution today !
Advanced Phased Array (Linear Scan, Sector Scan, DDF, DAC and Envelope).
High Performance Full-Matrix Capture (FMC) and Plane Wave Imaging (PWI)
Advanced Total Focusing Method (TFM) algorithms (Surface Adaptive, CWI, DWI, SAFT, Migration, Phase Coherence…etc.)
- Advanced Digital I/O and Encoder support for robotics and high speed inspection automation.
- Seamless integration with a very compact form factor allowing for on-scanner placement as well as perfect for within tightly integrated systems
- Very-small form factor for easier and simple integration (3D models and 2D drawings available for customers)
- Very-low power consumption for an advanced PA electronics making it possible for use with integrated battery solutions, smaller power supplies…etc
- Low frequency Option: Ultrawide bandwidth opens door for more use cases like guided waves, concrete inspection and SHM applications
- Excellent Support and Documentation! Speak directly to our engineers for integration needs, software training…etc
Pitch & Catch
Trough Transmission (TTU)
Can be daisy chained to create a multi instrument or multi probe sytem
Best Analog Performance
100-150V Negative Square
20kHz (higher in option)
Receiver Resolution :
Receiver Gain Range :
50kHz to 20 MHz
Small form factor
Dimensions (L x W x H)
140 x 77 x 15 mm / 5.51 x 3.03 x 0.59 in
140 x 105 x 15 mm / 5.51 x 4.13 x 0.59 in
< 250g / 0.55 lb
10W* (see datasheet for more details)
Datarate: 100 MB/s Full-Waveform A-scans
Gigabit Ethernet (TCP/IP)
Robust Software Development Kit (SDK)
Easy-to-use API Library. (C++, C#, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python)
Linux Driver also available!
Scanners, Crawlers, Robotics
Phased Array Advanced TFM FMC
Optical Fiber > 100m
Double or Single Ended
Power Over Ethernet
Daisy Chained Electronics
For multi probe applications