AOS Software Development Kit
There are an abundance of tools to guide a developer in customizing their end application. The best part is that the source code is open! The videos on this page will show you:
• How to use the system out of the box
• Simple example applications to setup the hardware with UT and Phased Array parameters.
• Debugging / Monitoring tools. Click on the video to view.
1) OEM-PA Example Application
OEM-PA Tool provides the framework to build your application. See it in action.
2) OEM-PA Quick Start Guide
Learn how to install the software, the documentation locations, and establish the correct setup for your network adapter. Watch this video to see how.
4) OEM-PA Tool: Check Temp Sensors
In this tutorial video, you will learn how to read temperature measurements from on-board sensors using OEM-PA Tool.
5) EmuMon – Using the Emulator
Learn how to use the emulator portion of EmuMon to replay saved data.
7) OEM-PA Sector: Example Application
OEM-PA Sector provides a framework for the developer to get started. See it in action in this video.
8) Firmware Update
This video highlights OEM-PA Tool and shows you how to successfully update your device’s firmware.