Advanced OEM Solutions (AOS) is the premier provider of customizable Phased Array,
Full Matrix Capture (FMC), and Multi-Channel Conventional UT hardware.
We enable clients and partners to create custom solutions and products for NDT by providing
“outside of the box” solutions for your inspection needs.
Break into new markets, refresh current product lines,
save time and money on expensive and risky R&D and expand your business.
Join us at these Upcoming Events:
- January 28 - January 31
- February 12 - February 14
- February 18 - February 21
- February 25 - March 1
- April 1 - June 4
We are excited to be exhibiting at the 2019 API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit in Galveston, TX. The conference will be held from 1/28 to 1/31
From Feb 12 to 14 we will be exhibiting at the Nondestructive Testing Management Association (NDTMA) Annual conference in Las Vegas, NV.
Join us in Houston, TX as we exhibit at the Pipeline Pigging & Integrity Management (PPIM) conference. The event will be held from Feb. 18-21 at the George R. Brown convention center.
OEM-PA from AOS used in Cryoultrasonic NDE Research
The Ultrasonic Imaging Laboratory at University of Cincinnati recently conducted a study using OEM-PA 128/128 for their ultrasonic scanning
AOS featured in Quality Magazine Article
AOS phased array products were recently featured in the article “Transformative Technologies and What They Mean for Inspection” by the online publication Quality Magazine.
Phased Array Probe Switch NEW!!
Automatically switch between two different phased array probes connected to an OEM-PA instrument without the hassle of physically unplugging probes during inspection.
OEM-PA Featured in New Article
How can AOS help you with your inspection solutions?
Contact us for more information!
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data throughput: 600 MB/s to 3 GB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution