Advanced OEM Solutions (AOS) is the premier provider of customizable Phased Array,
Full Matrix Capture (FMC), and Multi-Channel Conventional UT hardware.
We enable clients and partners to create custom solutions and products for NDT by providing
“outside of the box” solutions for your inspection needs.
Break into new markets, refresh current product lines,
save time and money on expensive and risky R&D and expand your business.
Join us at these Upcoming Events:
20th World Conference on Non-Destructive Testing (WCNDT) – Songdo Convensia, Incheon,Korea – Booth C7May 31 - June 4
- December 30, 2021 - January 31, 2022
- June 16, 2022 - June 18, 2022
NISTM Annual International Above Ground Storage Tank Conference and Trade Show – July 27 to 29 – Orlando, FL – Booth 520July 27, 2022 - July 29, 2022
Visit us at the 2020 ASNT Aerospace Virtual Conference. On June 3rd we will participating in the first ever ASNT Aerospace Virtual conference
OEM-PA from AOS used in Cryoultrasonic NDE Research
The Ultrasonic Imaging Laboratory at University of Cincinnati recently conducted a study using OEM-PA 128/128 for their ultrasonic scanning
AOS Referenced in Materials Evaluation Article
The article “NDT of the Orion Heat Shield” In the January ’19 Materials Evaluation magazine includes data taken with the OEM-PA from AOS.
FMC/TFM Article From AOS VP of Sales Alan Caulder
Looking for more information about FMC/TFM? The May 2018 issue of ASNT Materials Evaluation features an article highlighting the benefits of the technology by our VP of Sales Alan Caulder ( Level III in UT and MT)
AOS featured in Quality Magazine Article
AOS phased array products were recently featured in the article “Transformative Technologies and What They Mean for Inspection” by the online publication Quality Magazine.
How can AOS help you with your inspection solutions?
Contact us for more information!
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data throughput: 600 MB/s to 3 GB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution