Advanced OEM Solutions (AOS) is the premier provider of customizable Phased Array,
Full Matrix Capture (FMC), and Multi-Channel Conventional UT hardware.
We enable clients and partners to create custom solutions and products for NDT by providing
“outside of the box” solutions for your inspection needs.
Break into new markets, refresh current product lines,
save time and money on expensive and risky R&D and expand your business.
Join us at these Upcoming Events:
- October 22 - October 23
- October 23 - October 25
- November 18 - November 21
- December 5 - December 7
- June 8, 2020 - June 12, 2020
Join us as we exhibit at the 2019 World Conference for Inspection and Maintenance Robotics. This year’s conference will be held October 22nd to 23rd
Visit our booth at the upcoming AIPND National conference in Milano, Italy. This year’s conference will be held October 23rd to 25th
OEM-PA from AOS used in Cryoultrasonic NDE Research
The Ultrasonic Imaging Laboratory at University of Cincinnati recently conducted a study using OEM-PA 128/128 for their ultrasonic scanning
AOS Referenced in Materials Evaluation Article
The article “NDT of the Orion Heat Shield” In the January ’19 Materials Evaluation magazine includes data taken with the OEM-PA from AOS.
FMC/TFM Article From AOS VP of Sales Alan Caulder
Looking for more information about FMC/TFM? The May 2018 issue of ASNT Materials Evaluation features an article highlighting the benefits of the technology by our VP of Sales Alan Caulder ( Level III in UT and MT)
AOS featured in Quality Magazine Article
AOS phased array products were recently featured in the article “Transformative Technologies and What They Mean for Inspection” by the online publication Quality Magazine.
OEM-PA Featured in New Article
A recent journal article included Phased Array imaging results obtained using OEM-PA.
How can AOS help you with your inspection solutions?
Contact us for more information!
Oil and Gas
- Create custom solutions, products and automated systems.
- Open source code, tutorial videos and detailed documation.
- Create custom software or interface with 3rd party software
- Brand AOS products with your own logo
- Build products with our bare modules
- Save time and money on R&D
- Excellent customer support
- Full Matrix Capture (FMC) and Total Focusing Method (TFM)
- Ultra fast data throughput: 600 MB/s to 3 GB/s
- Next level phased array technology
- High Resolution