If you have applications that can benefit from Phased Array technology, but existing Phased Array equipment is too expensive and difficult to be trained on, or they have a lot of features which are confusing and difficult to use for your particular application, we have a solution for you.
We provide you with a solid solution for a price that is difficult to refuse. We can either develop a customized SW by request that will do exactly what you need at an attractive price, or do it yourself;you can even contract a third party to develop a solution for you.
• Don’t be bogged down by too many unnecessary features that slow down the operator.
• Save time on training your operators with an easier instrument and interface.
• You don’t need to deal with a limited and closed system.
Dramatically increase your productivity today:
• Focus on your core services and business.
• Save time and money on development and customization.
• Possible with OEMPA where other solutions don’t work.
The key features of OEMPA:
• Open system: you can truly have a custom solution that completely fits your needs.
• Easy to integrate:
o You can save time and money with the well documented and simple API as well as the monitoring tools.
o OEMPA is so small that you can mechanically integrate it wherever you want. You can also save money on expensive cables that are no longer necessary, and save a significant time on site.
o With a DC input of 24V (18~36V), you can run it on a battery, or industrial standard low voltage DC supplies that are easily obtainable anywhere.
o You don’t need to worry about heat or if the system is rugged enough. OEMPA has been designed for extreme conditions.
• High performance with an abundance of features:
o Easy analysis with the DDF technique, A,B and S scans
o Electronic scanning for ultra fast inspections
o Fast data transmission with both LAN and USB with no loss of signal-to-noise ratio
You will only find the best in OEMPA and for such an attractive price, it makes buying it an easy worry-free decision.